Extension Service & Community Education
The Leech Lake Tribal College Extension Office offers a wide range of free and low-cost classes where participants gain knowledge they can take home with them and put to use.
Examples range from learning traditional cultural skills such as moccasin making, beading, and pottery, to practical workshops on nutrition, healthy cooking, seed saving, and much more.
Beginning in 2014, LLTC Extension programming will have an added emphasis on sustainability and food security as part of our overall goal to help families make healthier choices and strengthen our communities. Contact me directly for more info, including class listings and other information.
Extension & Community Education Coordinator
Extension & Community Ed Coordinator
- 22-May-2017 Time to Talk / Topic: Indian Child Welfare & Foster Care
- 23-May-2017 Time to Talk / Topic: Earth, Water, & Connection To Other Beings
- 24-May-2017 Time to Talk / Topic: Nutrition, Wild Foods, Exercise, & Wellbeing
- 25-May-2017 Time to Talk / Topic: Addiction, Mental Health, & Traditional/Natural/ Western Medicine
- 26-May-2017 Time to Talk / Topic: Making Things Right For Our Future/Youth
- 30-Jun-2017 LLTC 12th Annual Golf Classic
- 03-May-2017 SUBSTANCE ABUSE PANEL DISCUSSION