Mission Statement:
To integrate the Grandfather Teachers into our daily operations by providing timely enrollment services to the students and faculty of LLTC, to maintain the integrity of student files and college records in accordance with federal guidelines, and to accurately collect and analyze data for on-time institutional reporting.

Cindy Wilson
Cindy WilsonRegistrar
(218) 335-4222

Office of Enrollment

Welcome to the Enrollment Office at Leech Lake Tribal College! My name is Cindy Wilson and I am the Registrar. In order to register for classes, you must first be accepted to the college. The admissions office handles all new incoming students. You will be required to complete an online application and submit a copy of your high school diploma or GED in addition to your tribal enrollment verification. Once you’ve been accepted, you will receive an acceptance letter giving you further instructions. Transfer students are welcome at LLTC! LLTC follows the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum guidelines. Please, refer to the Transfer Policy and Credit Appeal Process document on this page, for more information.

The first step will be to take the Accuplacer test. In order to schedule an appointment for this test, please contact the Student Services Office. This placement test will give our academic advisors additional information about your academic competency in the areas of math, writing and reading. You will meet with an academic advisor to discuss your program of interest and to choose your classes for the upcoming semester. Your academic advisor will also walk you through a tentative schedule of classes you will need in order to graduate from Leech Lake Tribal College. If you are already a current student, you can register for classes online. You will just need to log in to your portal and go to the Registration tab. Make sure to discuss your course choices with your academic and faculty advisors prior to registration. Do not register for courses that are not in your degree program as they may not be eligible for funding. If you have a hold on your account you will need to register in the Student Services Office. The Student Services Office is located in Cedar Hall. We are here to assist students in all areas of enrollment, advising and financial aid. Do not hesitate to pay us a visit or click here to Apply Now.