- Native American Preference in hiring (Leech Lake Band Member, Member of the Minnesota Chippewa Tribe, Members of Federally Recognized Tribes, Members of Canadian Reserves and Other Applicants).
- Knowledge and experience in higher education or tribal college is preferred.
- Experience working within a Native American Community is preferred.
- Most jobs require a valid MN Driver's License and a Motor Vehicle Report.
- All full time Leech Lake Tribal College Employees are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including pension plan, health, dental and life insurance.
- Salary for all positions will depend on qualifications.
- All positions require pre-employment drug testing and criminal background check.
Request of Check for Driving Record (147 KB)
Download application, enter your information, save, and send the completed document.
*Please send Cover Letter, Resume, Transcripts, LLTC Job Application, Request Check for Driving Record, 3 Professional References, and Other Documents (that support the application for employment) to:
Leech Lake Tribal College, P.O.Box 180, Cass Lake, MN 56633
Phone 218-335-4289, Fax -218-335-4282
Summary of Current Job Openings
Position: STEM Project Coordinator
Primary Function: This is a full- time year around appointment with management and supervisory responsibilities as the Project coordinator for Science Technology Engineering and Math. The Project Coordinator provides leadership, management, planning, and advocacy for faculty and programs within the STEM program including grant management.
Requirements: Master’s degree in Biology or related natural science/STEM field or other related field preferred. Progressively responsible professional and administrative experience in higher education and grant management preferred. Strong grant management background in a college, governmental or not-for-profit environment desired. Teaching experience is desired.
Position: Construction Electrician Instructor
Primary Function:This is a full-time, nine-month faculty teaching position. In addition to teaching, this person will be responsible for coordinating all student-learning and program-coordination activities of the construction electrician two-year A.A.S. program.
Requirements:Must hold a Master Electrician credential from the Minnesota Board of Electricity. Must have at least a two-year diploma or degree in an electrician program and 6,000 hours of occupational experience. Must complete required teaching competency courses within the first year of employment.
Position: Information Technology Instructor
Primary Function:This is a full-time, nine-month faculty teaching position. Instruction in up-to-date Microsoft Office software, other multi-media applications, and geographic information systems (GIS) management, which promotes and enhances the college commitment to excellence in instruction and which supports the current needs of the students and faculty.
Requirements:A Master’s in discipline area is required. Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience may be considered. The ideal candidate will have college or university-level IT teaching experience, demonstrate a dedication to working with diverse communities, and be able to teach courses at all appropriate levels.
FOR COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT THE HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICE AT 218-335-4289