- Native American Preference in hiring (Leech Lake Band Member, Member of the Minnesota Chippewa Tribe, Members of Federally Recognized Tribes, Members of Canadian Reserves and Other Applicants).
- Knowledge and experience in higher education or tribal college is preferred.
- Experience working within a Native American Community is preferred.
- Most jobs require a valid MN Driver's License and a Motor Vehicle Report.
- All full time Leech Lake Tribal College Employees are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including pension plan, health, dental and life insurance.
- Salary for all positions will depend on qualifications.
- All positions require pre-employment drug testing and criminal background check.
Request of Check for Driving Record (147 KB)
LLTC Employment Application (209 KB)
Download application, enter your information, save, and send the completed document.
*Please send Cover Letter, Resume, Transcripts, LLTC Job Application, Request Check for Driving Record, 3 Professional References,
and Other Documents (that support the application for employment) to:
Leech Lake Tribal College, P.O.Box 180, Cass Lake, MN 56633
Phone 218-335-4289, Fax -218-335-4282
Summary of Current Job Openings
Position Title: Business Instructor
Primary Function: Teach first- and second-year business courses both online and face-to-face and oversee business student interns. Possible courses include: Introduction to Business, Human Resource Management, Principles of Marketing, Management/Leadership, Business Law, Business Communications, Business Entrepreneurship.
Minimum Qualifications: A minimum of a bachelor’s required with 18 hours of master’s level courses in the discipline of instruction.
Preferred Qualifications: A Master’s in Business is preferred. Candidates should have experience teaching at the college or university level. Other responsibilities include serving on campus committees and participating in related departmental and college activities.
Position Title: Senior Accountant
Primary Function: Under general supervision, learns to perform professional accounting duties including the examination, analysis, maintenance, reconciliation and verification of financial records; and performs related work as required. Provide accounting services to support the processes of the college. Also provide assistance to the controller in matters of budgeting, and financial reporting.
Experience / Education: Possession of a bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration, or related field and one year of professional accounting experience, grant administration or, a combination of training, education, and experience that is equivalent to one of the employment standards listed above and that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Position Closes: November 30
Position Title: Accounts Payable Clerk
Primary Function: Provide accounting services to process payroll and payroll liabilities. Assist the Finance Director in matters of budgeting and financial reporting. All duties must be performed in a professional, productive manner and in adherence to GAAP’s.
Experience / Education: Associate’s degree (AA) in accounting or business required. Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in accounting or business preferred; equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Position Closes: November 30
FOR COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT THE HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICE AT 218-335-4289