Leech Lake Tribal College provides quality higher education grounded in Anishinaabe values.
To be recognized as a center of academic excellence that advances the Anishinaabe worldview and empowers life-long learners who are fully engaged citizens, stewards, and leaders.
- Provide associate degree programs
- Prepare students to transfer to other institutions of higher education
- Provide academic credentialing programs of varying lengths
- Assist students in developing and pursuing holistic lives (physically, intellectually, and aesthetically)
- Attain and maintain appropriate accreditation and certification of LLTC degrees and programs
- Maintain and measure quality learning in all classes
- Provide a means of maintaining and enhancing Anishinaabe culture, values, language, and knowledge
- Honor and respect women as the sacred life-givers of the Nation and to empower them for leadership roles in their communities
- Serve as a cultural and educational center for community development
- Encourage and support the professional development of faculty and staff
Statement of Non-Discrimination
Leech Lake Tribal College is committed to creating and maintaining an atmosphere in which the traditional and contemporary values of the Anishinaabeg are honored and practiced. This includes a respect for persons of all cultures. It is the policy of the college that all persons shall have equal access to the college's programs, facilities, and employment opportunities without regard to race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age or disability.