Office of Finance & Bookstore
Welcome to the Leech Lake Tribal College
The LLTC Finance Office manages the fiscal operations of the college. Purchasing, payroll, travel, accounts receivable and payable, receiving orders, collections, employee expense reports, campus budgets and reporting, student billing statements, tuition and fee payments, financial aid disbursement, and fiscal auditing.
Finance Office Contacts:
- Shelly Pemberton - Finance Director:
(218) 335-4202 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maxine Johnston - Sr. Accountant:
(218) 335-4201 - email@example.com
- Liz Jenkins - Accounts Payable:
(218) 335-4203 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jane Walk - Jr. Accountant:
(218) 335-4206 - email@example.com
- Stephanie Fairbanks - Accounts Receivable:
(218) 335-4204 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax Number: (218) 335-4294
Location: Cedar Hall, Room 211
8:30 AM to 4:30 PM - Monday through Friday
Welcome to the Leech Lake Tribal College Bookstore.
The LLTC bookstore can assist you if you have questions about your billing statement, need to pick up a check, make a payment or browse through our apparel.
The LLTC bookstore also offer’s a book buyback each semester to all of the students, to help keep the cost of books down to a minimum.
Keep in mind, we do have school supplies available all year round.
I look forward to visiting with you.
We also accept Debit/Credit card payments!
Monday - Friday 8:30 - 4:30
Leech Lake Tribal College Bookstore has all the books you need for your classes to assist in accomplishing your educational goals.
Show your college spirit and get an official Leech Lake Tribal College clothing item today.