Academic Success Counselor
Your future depends upon the success of your academic career as a student, parent, employee or whatever roles you take on. The Academic Success Counselor is here to help you be successful in balancing all of your responsibilities.
I hope you feel comfortable in approaching me to help you navigate your way through your college career. I’m here to help identify opportunities, maximize your potential, and achieve your goals. My office hours are 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, located at Student Services in Cedar Hall.
Top five reasons to visit the ASC
- You are a new student and have questions about orientation, LLTC courses or policies, COMPASS testing, etc.
- You need help with advising issues such as exploring academic options, changing your schedule, choosing a major, and program requirements.
- You are feeling college-based anxiety.
- You need assistance with stress & time management, goal setting, establishing study strategies, motivation, and note taking.
- Any time you have concerns or seeking any type of support in issues that may hinder your success at Leech Lake Tribal College.