The Office of Institutional Research is responsible for the collection, analysis, interpretation, and dissemination of accurate and timely information on all aspects of the College's activities in support of institutional planning, decision-making and reporting.
The Office of Institutional Research will:
- Be recognized for its excellent customer services.
- Provide reporting for informed decision making that is unbiased and of the highest quality.
- Provide timely information in ways that are both accessible and useful while using state-of-the-art technology.
- Professional Ethics
- Customer Service
Office of IR will serve as the central repository of data and perform the following 5 functions.
- Collect data about the environment of the institution
- Collect data about the performance of the institution
- Analyze and interpret the collected data
- Transform the data analyses and data interpretations into information that can be used to support institutional planning, policy and decision making.
- Serve on the Institutional Review Board