Director of Institutional Research
The Office of Institutional Research is responsible for the collection, analysis, interpretation, and dissemination of accurate and timely information on all aspects of the College's activities in support of institutional planning, decision-making and reporting.
The Office of Institutional Research will:
- Be recognized for its excellent customer services.
- Provide reporting for informed decision making that is unbiased and of the highest quality.
- Provide timely information in ways that are both accessible and useful while using state-of-the-art technology.
- Professional Ethics
- Customer Service
Office of IR will serve as the central repository of data and perform the following 5 functions.
- Collect data about the environment of the institution
- Collect data about the performance of the institution
- Analyze and interpret the collected data
- Transform the data analyses and data interpretations into information that can be used to support institutional planning, policy and decision making.
- Serve on the Institutional Review Board
Self Study Report for Continuing Accreditation
Self Study 2010 (2685 KB)
IPEDS Annual Reports
IPEDS 2009 Report (313 KB)
IPEDS 2010 Report (242 KB)
IPEDS 2011 Report (244 KB)
IPEDS 2012 Report (237 KB)
IPEDS 2013 Report (234 KB)
Institutional Data & Demographics
LLTC Demographics 2012-2013 (121 KB)
LLTC Demographics 2013-2014 (110 KB)