Leech Lake Tribal College provides quality higher education grounded in Anishinaabe values.
To be recognized as a center of academic excellence that advances the Anishinaabe worldview and empowers life-long learners who are fully engaged citizens, stewards, and leaders.
- Provide associate degree programs
- Prepare students to transfer to other institutions of higher education
- Provide academic credentialing programs of varying lengths
- Assist students in developing and pursuing holistic lives (physically, intellectually, and aesthetically)
- Attain and maintain appropriate accreditation and certification of LLTC degrees and programs
- Maintain and measure quality learning in all classes
- Provide a means of maintaining and enhancing Anishinaabe culture, values, language, and knowledge
- Honor and respect women as the sacred life-givers of the Nation and to empower them for leadership roles in their communities
- Serve as a cultural and educational center for community development
- Encourage and support the professional development of faculty and staff