Office of Assessment and Institutional Research
To lead assessment and institutional effectiveness practices following gidakobidoomin (“tying it all together”) and to provide timely, consistent, and accurate data to inform the institution’s decision-making process.
The Office of Institutional Research will:
- Be recognized for its excellent customer service.
- Provide reporting for informed decision making that is unbiased and of the highest quality.
- Provide timely information in ways that are both accessible and useful while using state-of-the-art technology.
- Professional Ethics
- Customer Service
Office of IR will serve as the central repository of data and perform the following 4 functions.
- Collect data about the environment and performance of the institution
- Analyze and interpret the collected data
- Transform the data analyses and data interpretations into information that can be used to support institutional planning, policy and decision making.
- Lead academic and non-academic assessment.
Director of Assessment & Institutional Research